2013 Holiday Ball - Firstie Recognition Information
Deadline for Submission - December 1st 2013
Even if you are unsure whether or not you will be attending, please fill it out and send it in!
We need ALL of the following from each Firstie cadet or midshipman:
A. Basic Biographical Information:
2. Full Name
3. Home Town
4. Parents’ Names
5. Academic Major
6. Major Accomplishments at Academy (2-3):
7. Favorite Activities at Academy (1-2) (be serious)
8. Service Area after Graduation (pilot, infantry, subs, civilian job + navy reserves)
9. Initial Base Assignment after Graduation (if known):
1. Head and shoulder photo of the Firstie in UNIFORM.
Acceptable Uniform: Preference to include formal mess or parade uniforms,
Normal daily service uniforms such as blues, khakis, ABU’s and flight suits are acceptable.
Sports uniforms and casual work-out clothes are unacceptable.
2. Photo must be high resolution digital in JPEG format.
Photos taken with camera phones or scans of regular printed photos will not be acceptable.
C. Submission Details:
1. Email Bio Info and Photograph to Judi Sepper - firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1st, 2013
Sample Bio as it will be read:
First Class Midshipman John Q. Doe is from Fairview, Texas, and is the son of Don and Betty Doe. Midshipman Doe will be graduating from the United States Naval Academy with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. While at the Academy, Midshipman Doe served as 17th Company Executive Officer and was a Plebe Summer training officer. Outside the classroom, Midshipman Doe was a member of the sailing team and enjoyed playing racquetball. Following graduation, Midshipman Doe will be a Surface Warfare officer in the United States Navy, based in Norfolk, VA.